Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Wealth Management
|Highlights of the Course
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Wealth Management will provide the foundation for those who wish to pursue a career in the rapidly growing field of banking and wealth management. It focuses on the innovative banking, wealth creation, protection and management strategies, skills and processes.
This programme gives a concrete base and solid foundation to the students in the specialized areas of banking, investments, finance and wealth management. This course is rich in theory and practical knowledge about banking and wealth management, case studies, real-life examples etc.
The fulltime program will be completed in one academic year (10 months) including two months internship. Internship may be waived for participants who are already employed with relevant BFSI organizations and/or are sponsored by them.
|Job Opportunities :
Mr R K Goyal, Head of HR at Bank of India one of the largest banks in India with 3800 branches mentioned that they need to hire more than 1000 new recruits every year who have the required skills to make this transformation.
He also mentioned that Bank of India is planning to recruit at least 700 new recruits this year from university campuses. They would be happy to recruit students with specialized skills in Wealth Management as they are unable to get such candidates today.
Apart from Banks opportunities abound in Mutual Funds, Brokerages, Insurance companies etc.
| Course Curriculum
The curriculum of this program has been designed to provide conceptual clarity as well as Industry Relevant skills. It has been developed in consultation with the needs of the financial sectors organizations which provide their clients with wealth management / private banking services.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Wealth Management course has selected a comprehensive range of subjects to make students aware of Wealth Management. It is designed to groom students as efficient Wealth Managers, Advisors, or as Successful Investors.
• Graduates in any field from recognized universities with minimum 55% more marks in Xth, XIIth and Degree examinations. (Those who have appeared for final degree examination and fulfilling Xth. & XIIth. percentage criteria can apply).
• Fluency in English and ability to deal with numbers and figures is required
Rs. 1,40,000/- payable on admission.
DD to be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune’
(Note: Educational Loan facilities are available for this program subject to conditions)
|How to apply:
1. Application forms with prospectus for the PG Diploma program are available at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth’s campus at Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Gultekdi, Pune 411037. And at few other locations the names of which are given on the website.
2. To collect application form make a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- only favouring ‘Registrar, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, payable at Pune or pay cash and pick up the form at TMVs Campus
3. Duly filled application form should be submitted along with payment at Vidyapeeth’s campus located at Gultekdi on or before 25th July 2012
4. If you have already taken the MAT, attach your MAT score, else appear for written exam. Date for the written exam will be notified on the website. Entrance exam form will be attached to the application form
5. Selected Candidates will be called for personal interview. The dates for the same will also be notified on the website
TMV Campus is located at Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Gultekdi, Pune 411037
To be developed. (will be visible on site but cannot be downloaded – as read only page)