To impart high quality education so as to create multi-skilled, competent professional suited for the present global corporate scenario.
The Department of Management aims at developing and grooming young managers through high quality education. We have set high academic standards for ourselves and believe that nurturing our students through intensive curricular and co-curricular activities can mould them into competent individuals who can operate effectively in the global professional scenario.
We aim to create exemplary young managers and dynamic entrepreneurs through the education, activities and training imparted at TMV.
Aims & Objectives
• To provide to students with up-to-date knowledge supported by strong theoretical background coupled with practical industrial experience.
• To develop personal integrity and professional ingenuity among students.
• To broaden the scope of job opportunities for management students.
• To ensure overall development of the students through extra emphasis on physical development of with the help of games / yoga.
• To conduct continuous Assessments over the duration of the semesters.
The core Management courses offered are BBA , MBA with multiple specializations,M.Phill and PhD programme.
Short term employment oriented programmes in specific functional areas like Finance are also being introduced such as
Post Graduate Diploma course in Banking and Insurance Management.
Year of Establishment
Board Of Studies
Name of the Member
Dean of Faculty
Dr. Hemant Abhyankar
Heads / Co-Ordinators of the Departments
Click Here For Faculty Details Of Management
List of Courses:
* Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) (Finance/Marketing/HR/IT)
* Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
* Master of Business Administration (Finance/Marketing/HR)
* Master Of Business Administration - Biotechnology
* Master Of Business Administration - Clinical Research
* Master Of Business Administration - Ayurved Pharmacy
* Master Of Business Administration - Hospital & Health Care
* Master Of Commerce (M.Com)
Rules of Ph.D Programme
* M.Phil. In Management
* Ph.D. In Management
• Well equipped, spacious classrooms.
• Worldclass collection of books in library.
• Hostel facility for boys and girls.
Click Here for Photos
Lectures : Monday To Friday and value added sessions on Saturdays
Exams : Internals tentatively in November and April externals in December and May
Field Visit : Minimum one visit per semester